Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simple and Ignorant | chrisbrogan.com

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. ~Albert Einstein



Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ~Confucius



The pleasures of ignorance are as great, in their way, as the pleasures of knowledge. ~Aldous Huxley



A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance. ~Saul Bellow

Amplify’d from www.chrisbrogan.com

Simple and Ignorant

Learning to Spell

About


Chris BroganChris Brogan is President of New Marketing Labs, a new media marketing agency. He works with large and mid-sized companies to improve online business communications like marketing and PR. Read more about Chris...


A lot of what I do is simple. I help people figure out simple business models. I seek out simple ways to connect buyers to products and services. I seek simple ways to explain complex things. I love simple. Simple is how I get paid, more often than not.


A lot of what I do is ignorant. I don’t know the answers. I look at the blankness of my experience in an area and I find ways to understand and learn. I love ignorance. Ignorance helps me figure things out from a whole new perspective than the “experts.”


It’s funny how often we criticize things for being simple or ignorant. I make quite a decent living from both.

Related posts:

  1. Simple Is Best

  2. Simple Calls to Action

  3. A Simple Blogging Formula

  4. Why Simple Still Wins

  5. The Beauty in Simple Stories

Read more at www.chrisbrogan.com
 

No comments: